Thursday, September 15, 2011

Project 365: #142 Food, oh Food

I wanted to eat dinner 2 nights ago, and my mom only had noodles. Fried noodles (I may have mention this on Twitter). So I ate noodles. Just to remind you I was hungry because I have been practicing for a show this Friday (I am on day 5 - might have mentioned this on Twitter too).


It was pretty good noodles :D <---  my satisfied face

I was suppose to accompany my sister to her friends house for a lil get together (she is leaving for UK on Saturday) but I didn't because I was on Day 5 of my rehearsal. So she came home with spaghetti. =_____='' If you know me, I have a thing for Italian food. I love 'em. So.....what I did? I ate the spaghetti. FML.


It tasted better than it looked (funny story: it had to be cooked twice hence the overkill look but it was good anyway). Thanks sis for making me fat in just one day. Next plan: lose weight. XD

4 comments:

Pammy said...

The spaghetti looks just like the spag I had a couple of minutes ago. :P

a!k0 said...

hooray for spaghetti!! woohooo!! I am sure it was as good as mine :D

Mimi said...

aaaahhh, i love fried noodles! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

a!k0 said...

@Mimi: hehe don't we all!!! :P what's bad is always a good thing ;) once in awhile.