Monday, September 26, 2011

Project 365: #144 Farewell Party

A few weeks ago, my sister and I were invited to a family friends (my sister's friend but she's so adorable, funny and honest to the bones that everyone just love her and her family!) farewell party. Our friend Tila was going to further her studies in the UK so she asked some of close friends and family for a lil dinner party.

Her place is awesome. It is unique and I love the decor and ambiance. The house itself is confusing because there are so many doors that leads to rooms :P it's like Alice in Wonderland. She had her place decorated Balinese style with candles and the food was amazing (as always). Let's just let the photos do the talking :D



I don't know why but the guy wanted to pose with me while I was stocking food XD





The long tables


Amazing menu


Amazing friends (and my sister in red!)


Yummy dessert!!



Orchids as center piece (those are real orchids!)


We get to play with sparklers too :P so kiddish! Me likey!



Pathway

I love the dinner. And I am gonna miss her and her wicked sense of humor. Hope you come back soon Tila!

2 comments:

Shoaib said...

Awesome happy moment...:)

a!k0 said...

It was :) too bad she left...