Thursday, August 13, 2009

Long weekend part I


Since it's wayyyy too late for me to write anything long, or productive, I have pictures instead. :D Yay (doing a happy lil Irish dance)! I had a long weekend, like loooooooooooooooooong weekend, with little sleep and long drive that almost got us lost cause I kinda spaced-out while driving.

Seriously, I kept saying 'I didn't see the intersection' as my excuse and before a span of 12-hours have passed, seems like the "whole" family knew about our 'almost-got-lost-getting-home-journey' story. Seriously, no kidding. So pictures it is:



I love kitties. Cats. I love kitty cats. :D And I know I said I was gonna post some up, so here are some!!! :) They are...err...I think 2/3 of the whole gang, promise I will post more up. :D



This is Ollie. He is a big boy. He is a naughty boy. And he is also a horny lil bugger. But he was (is...is still) my first baby :). Don't want to make him feel bad now do we. Oh did I mention he is a scardy cat? Yeah he is a scardy cat (ahaha, funny I know). He is ultimately scared of the vacuum cleaner. If I was a wee-lil cat I would be scared of the big, yellow, noisy vacuum cleaner too.



This is a picture of Ollie (top) and Charlie (bottom) having some good time. (Ok, Charlie likes Ollie (no he is not gay) and likes to lick him and then bite his ears, I suppose like two brothers playing football, cat-style. And Ollie tolerates this. Pretty cute ey?)



I introduce you, Charlie. Cute ey? This is my (current) love of my life. Shhhhh don't tell CLK. >:D Ahahaha... He said that "he's trying to take away my woman", I feel so special. He gives good massages, on your protruding belly and anywhere he could find that suits his needs. Really.



And this is what a pregnant cat sleeps like. Isn't she adorable? That is Simba. Not related to The Lion King Simba.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This picture was taken last week (I think). I don't remember when, but I know I was out watching The Proposal with my friend, and we walked along the Waterfront and I took this, cause I wanted to see if it is as beautiful as they say it is, and IT is. Breathtaking. Altho I wish I was walking with someone else, hand-in-hand. =_=''' but the view was great. :D



The state building, bathed with lights.


And I just have to take a picture of this. The golden arches restaurant being renovated. At least I think it is, to vamp it up. I hope it is cause it sure need a lot of renovation, cause I've been to a lot of McDonald's that are wayyyyyyyyy cooler than this one. Like totally. I have to show you my McDonald's picture collection. CLK said it's like I eat, breath, sleep McDonald's. :P Ok, he doesn't say that exactly but said that I do hang out there a lot. Like "hang out". XD



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok I realized that 'those' are not what I did last weekend (but the McD pic is and then realized that this is what I did LAST weekend, and it is weekend already. Life. *sigh*) but this is what I did do during (last) weekend. My brother and I went to watch G.I. Joe. Which was kinda disappointing. The movie was good, but it lack something. I do have to say I liked Transformers: The Rise of the Fallen (is that what the title was, dang I forgot) much better. More realistic. Yeah. That's what it is. More believable. :) Good, don't get me wrong. But I guess Channing Tatum (spell check?) really sealed the deal. *drools* (But that can't beat a nekkid Ryan Reynolds *drools more*). And while waiting for the movie, I took pictures of the city. As much of the city that's viewable.








Before the movie (which was spontaneous) we went to my cousins' second wedding reception. They are a cute couple, altho I didn't manage to get a lot of pictures (cause I came late) and I was just in time to hear them call all the relatives on the guys side that wanted to take pictures with the new(old)lyweds. I was not a very willing participant but I smiled for the camera anyway :D, best I could do for being late.




A picture with someone's grandfather (I think it was either the bride's or the groom's, well duh!).




My cousins (they are 5 siblings and all guys and one is to be married in a few months time)





Me and my sister, CLK was like "Oh you got a picture with your sister, very rare" :P ahahaha. Indeed.




This boy (I think he was 8 or something) sung at the wedding, and he was GOOD. He even sang songs I don't even know existed. Chubby and cute. :D

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok that was what I did on Saturday. I got lost on Sunday, remember? That story later. I need sleep. It's 305am (local time, 8+EMT - is that how they write it?). Good night. *psssttt, I did say I didn't want to write a long post right, this turns out pretty long tho*

No comments: