I have just been tagged by Keirasluckycharm :). The original tag was done by Andrea's choice on YouTube. I love watching her videos cause she's very candid and funny :D. You can watch the video here! For this tag you have to name 3 imperfections that you have and will not fix, something that makes you unique :D. It's those imperfections that makes us perfect. Then you name 3 perfections, or 3 things you really like about yourself. :D Ok lets get started:
My 3 imperfections:
1. My feet. Ughh I think I have huge feet, and it's not as pretty as other people who have small and nice feet. I feel so sad. Asians usually have pretty small feet and mine is just not very attractive.
2. I have a thing about being tanned. Or darker. I tanned easily and I hate it! I mean I know I sound a lil crazy but being Asian, we like ourselves to be a lil fair (at least lighter skin).
3. My nose. I think I have a rather large nose, at least that's how I feel about it. Don't you guys think so?
My 3 perfections:
1. My hair!! :D I have embrace my frizzy, unruly, and crazy curls. My friends told me endless time that those curls are sexy, and now I think so too!
2. My eyes. :) I've always get compliments on them, they are almond shaped and one of my friends complimented that they look like cats eyes. :D
3. My glasses. I wore em for a while now and I use to hide them and not let anyone see me with them. I use to think I look horrible. Now I just like how it makes me look, I think glasses are sexy. :D
I would love for everyone to do this tag! :D I would love to read all your perfect imperfection. I specifically tag:
A Certain Slant of Light
Life With [Kitty] Bonkers
What Mimi Writes
I hope to read some of your perfect imprefections. :) And sorry for taking so long to do this tag!