Thursday, December 2, 2010

What we did on Thanksgiving

WARNING: Disgustingly Mouth-watering, food pictures ahead.

So before I forget and all these awesome food pictures gets stored behind other folders and collecting cyber dust, I should at least entertain you with disgustingly, yummylicious pictures so you will be tempted to go out to the nearest Japanese restaurant and try to eat their unagi, which we know is Japanese eel (is it Japanese eel or just eel?) and not a state of awareness that was said by Ross Geller who we all know is Monica Geller's brother from Friends and if you don't know that than I pity you and you should go and find that episode on netflix or go to your friends or your friend's girlfriend and borrow it from her because I know you know she have it because we all know how much everybody love F.R.I.E.N.D.S and then you would and could probably share this silent joke between us. :D I was watching Power Puff Girls and I like Mojo jojo XD. I don't watch it every time it comes on just happen to watch this one episode.




Ok here goes :D.


5 o'clock traffic. Then we went to this Korean ice cream shop. :)






Fi came back from Cambodia and bought us Cambodian silk scarfs...we ♥♥♥♥ it very much!




Then we went to Kensaku, a Japanese restaurant Fi and I spotted on our night search for this particular Korean store.




My fail attempt at "unagi" face... XD


Tea :D hot and cold. Then the spread of food. You'd think that 10 people ate that :P.










Oh this is Kimchi...I know at a Japanese restaurant? lol













Promotion :P So we ♥♥♥♥ all the food, it was yummy-licious!! :D And we are tempted to go again!! :D It was pretty windy and it rained that night, kinda feel like fall, and it was Thanksgiving, so we were thankful for friends to share the special moment. ♥♥♥♥ 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely pics looks like you had fun and now im soooo hungry xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yay, you finally blogged about our Thanksgiving feast <333

Well, unagi is actually the Japanese word for eel, but yeah, it can also mean Japanese eel (うなぎ/unagi = eel (esp. the Japanese eel, Anguilla japonica)) -- from http://jisho.org =3

LOL @ your Mojo Jojo detour XDDD

You should include the name & location of the places we went so others can try all those yummy nomnoms too.

I miss that red bean ice cream! D8

Lee Oliveira said...

OMG.. lots of food for only 2 girls.. hahah
but they look so yummy
LOx

Keirasluckycharm said...

Did you two eat all that? wow i am impressed. It looks delicious... next time take me with you!

Keirasluckycharm said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog. :-)

a!k0 said...

@kirstyb: ^__^ Yay so my plan worked ;) We did have fun!

@bigfatwitch: YES XD I manage not to be lazy. LOL Mojo jojo was actually good in that episode XD oh, I did. But I have no idea what's the real address

@Lee: 3 girls :P it wasn't that many when we ordered...actually a friend ordered XD she can eat a whole horse ;)

@Keirasluckycharm: There was 3 of us :D and we DID eat it all! Very filling, we even had desserts before dinner ;) Sure you can come next time! And thank you, heading over your blog to check it out!