Thursday, October 20, 2011

Project 365: #152 The Missing and FALL

Hey there peeps. I have been away for too long and promise that I will make up for it. :) As you know my cat went missing 2 weeks ago. I'm sad to report that there is no good news. On the other hand, this morning I saw Kick (Jumper's mom) playing with a little mouse. I am sad to say that it did not make it but they had their moment staring at each other. It was funny, too bad I didn't have my camera with me to take some awesome video. Well I will leave you with a picture of something random I am sure. Oh better yet, fall :D at CLK's house. Beautiful I might add. Damn I wish I was there. Fall is my second favorite season next to winter. :D Yes I love winter!!! XD

2 comments:

Marie said...

I'm sorry about your cat.

I like winter too.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

a!k0 said...

Thanks Marie :) yes me too!