Sunday, October 9, 2011

I am...

...currently sitting in the dark, well semi darkness. I have my nifty little Japanese house shaped lamp providing the only source of light in my dark room. The light fixture in my room needs replacing...the bulb I mean. This main one has been going crazy for the past few days. If I turn on the switch and let is sit a lil longer, it might and I say might just turn on. =____='' I need to replace the bulb but I am way too short to change them even with the little ladder. I should've just let CLK replace them for me when he was around. See now that's one good use of tall men and why I love taller men, taller than me anyway :D. Or at least have to be more than 5'6".HAHAHA...

Anyway, this sitting in the dark business isn't helping my already clouded eyesight O_o, me looking like a panda or 4-eye I should say. This will probably make my glare (eye glare?? or whatever you call it) soaring to the roof! This call for another appointment to the eye doctor. FML. And I am really worried about Jumper (who was in my previous blog post). He won't eat, he growls at me (and he never does! he is the sweetest) and he won't let me hold him. :( I am going to have to take him to the vet tomorrow. *sigh*

I am feeling slightly disturbed too. So much for some girls night tonight.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

awh, that's a cute picture. Sometimes, i love sitting in the dark. it gives me time to just relax and think about my day. it lets me reflect on what i did.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

Yes I think it keeps me relaxed and kinda romantic, especially when you light candles all around :) I should do that more often. Then usually I fall asleep :D