Thursday, September 2, 2010

Movie Date: Toy Story 3

H E L L O  S E P T E M B E R!!! OMGosh I can't believe it's September already?? Where has all the time flies??? Ok, first post of September shall be about a movie. :D Toy Story numero tres :D. I have always loved watching toy story. First, second and the third no less. :) I actually cried at the end, :( when Andy decided to leave Woody with the lil girl. I can't believe I. Actually. Cried. Bleh...:P. It was sad, really. I can't believe there is no more toy story movies!!! I mean they practically skipped 15 years!! Guess there would be no Toy Story 4 in the future eh? I think this is like a farewell to Andy and his toys, and it made me so sad. I cried when Andy decided to leave Woody with his friends, his friends were his family. And it made him happy cause they were all together. :) Sad but a great movie!


Image here 

I would have to say this is my fave movie poster cause it shows all the old toys plus new toys in the movie. Atho this other one is utterly adorable too.


Image here

Cute huh?? :D My favorite toy of all time I'd have to say is the piggy bank or Dr Pork Chop (I think it was anyway and he's E V I L >:D). Well technically he is not a toy. But I would have to say Bullseye is so cute!!! 


Image here


Image here


:) So I am torn between toys. I would've thought Bo Peep would be in the movie, but I suppose they have to minimize the characters to introduce the audience with the new ones. :) My favorite new toy character would have to be the peas in the pod. :D They are so cute!!


Image here


I would recommend you definitely watch this! For all of those Toy Story fan, this is a must. And for everyone that loved Disney and Pixar this is a double must!!! :)

No comments: