Friday, September 24, 2010

Thought of the day

I was on Skype with CLK and we were talking, and talking (non-sense) mostly and I was pointing out that our birthdays are coming soon. Of course he does not want to be reminded that he is turning the big 3 0 by next year and started rambling.

Him: Oh please don't talk about it, I don't want to talk about my boyfriend... (I stopped.)

My b o y f r i e n d ? LOL. Oh you can imagine how hard I laughed...Never knew that he had a boyfriend. o.O LOL thinking about it makes me giggle. Yes dear, we won't talk about your boyfriend birthday.


Oh on the other hand, I was listening to the morning show on the radio (switching between Mix.fm and Hitz.fm) and two of my favorite DJs was talking to this sweet little boy on the air and he was saying he wanted to be a biologist. So when asked does he know what a biologist does she said no, and one of the dudes was saying

b i o l o g i s t = buy-all-the-gist

LOL hilarious...*sigh* I know that was kinda lame but hey it's my thought of the day and I'll post whatever I want to...ne nene ne nene. :P~~

No comments: