Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Piece of the week: L.O.V.E

In late 2009 (wow I have been blogging for awhile now :P) I always try to share a piece that I love that have been played during that week. I stopped posting in 2010 for no apparent reason, I think one because no one really read it and two because they songs gets so difficult to choose from. :D

I decided to continue posting and sharing my piece of the week. :) Since playing in both the classical and jazz orchestra, my night have been occupied and sometimes it really is annoying. Especially when I want to hang out with my girls. :D But I have been blessed with new friends and new love for songs, tunes and composers. :)

I want to share one song that I love. L.O.V.E. ^^ I am sure you have all heard this song, and if you haven't shame on you. :P




This song reminds me of the movie Little Rascal. I love that movie and watched it more times than I can remember. :D Have you watched that movie? It's so cute! ^^ Enjoy!




No comments: