Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding - Prince William and Kate Middleton

They are showing Live coverage of before the wedding, during and after, which comes up to about 5 hours or more. It's kinda excited but I am not going to be glued to the tv for 5 hours. So I hope to catch the wedding on replay or something. And I have my full rehearsal tonight. :)

I want to wish the royal couple a ton of happiness and babies in the future. :P Don't we all want to see their cute kids?

Princess Diana's engagement ring



Beautiful couple



Invitation (did you get one?)



Wedding dresses sketch




Best wishes ~

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am crazy about the Valentino sketch! And Princess Diana's/Princess Kate's engagement ring is so pretty!

a!k0 said...

The ring is beautiful isn't it? Lucky girl :D And yes the wedding dress is so pretty, :D maybe you could replicate it ;)