Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project 365: #73 A dinner with the crazy musicians

So last week (or so) I was invited to a dinner by my friend. It was for our jazz orchestra group the week after our youth day show. I was pretty surprised since they never really do 'dinner' just for fun or an occasion. I almost decided not to go but I went anyway, since my very mature lil cousin will be there. He turned 11 last Sunday (27th March). 

I of course had to take a ton of pictures, especially of food. Which I might add I can't share with you at the moment. I love the look of the deco of the hotel and lately CLK have been pushing me to get my passion of decorating a boost.



Simple decoration makes me smile, like this flower. I did wonder if it was real or fake. They didn't want me to poke my fingers in it, but I am pretty sure they are real flower. :D

We had dinner at this Chinese restaurant. We also had a room all to ourselves although it was kind of a waste since a lot of people couldn't make it that night. Wish I had a date to bring...but no, so I sat with my lil cousin. :)



Gossiping before the food arrives.


The heel my bubs bought me before we depart *sob sob* I am in ♥♥♥ with.



Had to take this picture in the toilet, it was so pretty and clean. And loving the tile walls.


My uncle said this is ginseng chicken soup, which tasted pretty nice.





Me and my date :)


What I wore that night, it's pretty in-the-moment put together. Although I planned on wearing red socks and the sock got caught in something and ripped :-/ at least I found I have the same identical pair :D yay!! Might wear that for my family 60s theme dinner/get together. I hope I can upload a ton of pictures of that night. :)

7 comments:

Chris said...

Wow looks like an amazing place to go eat, but looks so empty! =O glad you had a good time, I need to arrange a meal out soon....

a!k0 said...

I didnt really get to upload pictures of the actual restaurant, that was just the hotel lobby :) The restaurant was pretty deserted too except for a bunch of crazy musicians :P Love their deco tho :) Yes then pictures!

Ayu Muhamad said...

flower in a glass of water is pretty. seen that a lot!! and I love it too ^^

seriously!!!!Your body!!!! You lost loads of weight there!!! huhu~mine..not! I still need to do a lot of effort for my flabby arms =.= Do I need to use cream to tone them down?? =.=

a!k0 said...

I know I love the decor...so cute and simple...ahhh...I want to be a designer :P heheh

ahh I don't feel like I lost a lot of weight, maybe because CLK isnt around..haha. i dunno, I guess maybe just do some hand exercise??

Mimi said...

this made me hungry, haha. ;)
i like your shoes. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

@Mimi: :D I always make people hungry ^^. Thank you I like em too :D It was an impulse buy :P

Straylights said...

Lov the shoes! You look so cute!