Friday, April 15, 2011

Project 365: #82 April's Fool

A week before April's fool, my friend contacted me, and I have not seen her in a very long time. She told me she was coming to my town, to visit her sister. I was yay! and was upset since I didn't know her sister was in town - been in town for a few months now. But I was happy that she decided to take some time off work to visit her sister - and me! of course.

After all the commotion, I was weary and wondered if it was an April's fool joke (which is not :P). Although I only got to spend one night with her, with my cousin Fi but we had fun. :) We had a late supper and talked, and reminisce about school and friends. :) I do wish I could've spent more time with her and hang out but she was with her mom and brother and they were visiting her sister. :) I have 3 pictures (which I am surprised!).


Eine and I


My cousin, Fi


Food...

One more girl's night down...more to come :) and I have been craving and having a lot of dim sum! Do you like dim sum?? I do :D

2 comments:

Marie said...

Glad you three had fun!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

a!k0 said...

We did thanks Marie ^^ wish we could've spent more time together tho :)