Thursday, April 7, 2011

Project 365: #74 Ahhh my sweet tooth

Since I am in a swirling vortex of doom at the moment (am feeling very Shrek like) I have no updates. Sorry. Although I have been having a major surge on sugary things...like my sweet tooth (don't get me wrong I could use a pizza anytime :D) I have been eating and munching on candy...ahh help me!


Candy and lack of sleep I may add...I have a meeting to go to in the morning...urghhh. :-/ Not a happy Shrek... What's your favorite candy?

6 comments:

Straylights said...

I love candy. All kinds of candy. I think about candy when I wake up in the morning and when I go to bed at night lol!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a!k0 said...

:P funny you should say that I am having candy right now! >:D before bed...then i gotta brush my teeth...hehe I love candy tooo!!! Halloween should be everyday!!! Heck I ask him to buy me candy XDD when he comes...altho he never does...get what i asked him to!! Thats ok....I will get my revenge!!!

Chris said...

Hmm I really like fruit pastels but I adore Lickerish.... hmm my sweet diversity ain't that good... D=

www.photohappenings.blogspot.com

Keirasluckycharm said...

I try to stay away from candy because of my son. I don't give him any yet so if he ever found me eating it he would want to take it away lol.

a!k0 said...

@Chris: I think it's good, because you don't want a sweet tooth like me :(

@Keirasluckycharm: Understood :D My cousin didn't eat her first gum till she was 7 because my aunt wont let her have any candy when she was teeny tine and she had the cutest teeth ever, even now. But now she has a sweet tooth like me but she's also 21 XD so mommy can't say no anymore :P