Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween :)

Happy Halloween everyone!!! I know it is not until Sunday but I am in this festive season and too bad we don't celebrate it here. :( Halloween come to me!! I want candies :D Someone tweeted about this video on YouTube but I can't remember who, sorry!! but it is hilarious!! :D I am gonna post it so you guys could watch!!




I think I watch this video 5 times!!! :D So guys, I have no Halloween stories or what I want to be for Halloween but I would love for you to share some with me :). I am surely and most definitely am looking forward to read blog posts after Halloween!! I want to see costumes and make up and fun party pictures ;). Happy Halloween guys!!




P.S What are you going as for Halloween?? I am looking forward to tonight's Arsenal game vs Wes Ham United :D and still have to blog about the Carling Cup!

6 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Happy Halloween to you too...cute video!!!

Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Jill said...

Happy Halloween! Have fun!

Keirasluckycharm said...

Happy Halloween! Have lot's of fun!!!!!!! and eat lots of candy!!!! :-D

a!k0 said...

@Collette: Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween! I can't wait to stop by :D

@Jill: Thanks Jill! I hope you had a good time too!

@Keirasluckycharm: Thanks doll! LOL I have been refraining to eat a lot of candy ;) I hope you had fun! What did the little one dress up as this year?

The Red Umbrella said...

Love the last minute video! :)

a!k0 said...

@The Red Umbrella: I do too :D It made my day ^__^