Thursday, October 28, 2010

Take my hand, and walk me down memory lane



Hello ladies, and gents :). I have been away a few days because starring at the computer screen is really giving me a headache =___=. Not that I don't like reading all the blogs (and I do!) it's starring at this big, bright screen that's really getting to me. o.O

So this morning I took my sister to school and one of my favorite radio station had a topic on remembering the 90s. I grew up in the 90s so I beamed. :) The 90s bring me many fond memories and not very good ones but I like to think it shaped me today. :) Maybe some in good way and some in bad but I never regretted anything. Ok, maybe one or two but those were minor things :P.

They started talking about songs from the 90s and wow...how much time have passed :).




I use to love listening to Matchbox 20. :D I was kinda sad when Rob Thomas decided to go solo, but their songs were really catchy.



And this song...OMG! Classic :D






*Sigh* Daniel Jones and Darren Hayes...they were pretty cute aren't they? And you could not miss this one, everyone know this one.




I don't remember these coming out but I do remember listening to these songs...such fun songs. :D I think the 90s rock...hard!! The music from the 90s always brings me to a happier place. :)










So what's your favorite 90s music?

3 comments:

Ayu Muhamad said...

savage garden is my fave =) gah~now I feel like listening to their songs again ^^ Gun n Roses..my dad love it x)
I miss u blogging.. I was wondering where were u dis week. =)

a!k0 said...

Awww thanks :) You are my avid reader XDD I was so tired always looking at the computer screen =___= I love it but it tires my eyes...so I took some time off :D but now I am back..altho I have no idea what to blog about o.O

Ayu Muhamad said...

Yes,I am ur avid reader ^^ LOL..
dun worry..u'll gt ideas to write soon =)