Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thought of the day

The other night while I was video-chatting with CLK, I told him if it was ok for me to go to bed while he sings me a lullaby. He being a typical male can't really sing, he's not awful but ya know what I mean so he started to play me a song, Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven.

That song was one of the first few songs I shared with him a long time ago and when I heard it, it reminded me of Gil Grissom. Like seriously :P.

Me    : Oh, this reminds me of CSI.

CLK : It's Moonlight Sonata, remember you gave me this? Now it's your lullaby.

Me    : But it reminds me of Grissom :D

CLK : Yeah that thing on AXN, I remember that.





Now every time I listen to this it will always reminds me of CLK <3

3 comments:

Straylights said...

Lmao ooh Gil, He was so awesome <3

Mimi said...

i love the moonlight sonata! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

@Straylights: LOL yeah I know! Sometimes I freak myself out because I find him attractive XDD

@Mimi: yay, I do too!! It romantic and creepy at the same time :P