Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thought of the day

I get pretty difficult now and then, and then I get annoyed at people, especially people around me and keeping things bottled up really just adding injury to pain. Or is it salt to wound. I dunno but yeah I have many of those nights. Usually I just sleep it off, but just being reminded that you are loved usually makes it better. Immediately.



clk: well theres a reason why everyone is amazed that we can handle a long distance relationship
clk: its harder than a typical one
clk: pardon my language but when we are together, its fucking awesome









Saying simple words makes me feel better. :) It make me miss you a whole lot more :-/.

3 comments:

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

I know exactly what you mean! :) Words and small gestures go a long way in making long distance relationships work! :)
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Lee Oliveira said...

I've been that before.. It works out in the end..
Those cats photos are too cute
LOx

a!k0 said...

@A Lot Like Fashion: Yeah it does, especially when you only have that to know that everything will be okay at the end of the day :)

@Lee Oliveira: I hope so, fingers crossed! Yeah I love cute cat pictures :) They make me smile!

Thanks guys for the reassurance