Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thought of the day

Apparently I was suppose to have a video call with CLK on our birthdays but as determine as I was, fell asleep both nights, so last night we decided to do it, what the heck right? Only I didn't have the webcam on at all since it was pretty dark by me so it was all him, a one man show.

Since it was dark I was in bed and he was working. It was pretty cold last night and I was bundle up in my blanket. As soon as got all warm it reminds me of a burrito. And I told him:

Me    : Babe, I am cold...I am all bundle up like a burrito.

CLK : No, you're not a burrito, egg roll. Cause you're Asian.

LOL =__=''

I never thought that it matter. So instead of a burrito I am nick as an egg roll. XDD




Aren't I yummy?~


This is hilarious...

7 comments:

Ayu Muhamad said...

aww..egg roll??? lovely..
u guys r so sweet.. i feel like falling in love again..haha

Keirasluckycharm said...

That looks good! <3

a!k0 said...

@Ayu: awww *blush* now you see i am an egg roll XD we try to be in love all the time ^__^

@Keirasluckycharm: I agree, makes me want to make them everyday :D

Carrie said...

aww, haha. that's cute!

i am now your newest follower.

Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

@Carrie: Awww, thank you ^__^

siberja said...

ahah! nice moving pic! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah the mouse is pretty cute..!